Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Training
How To Take This Class:
- Live Instructor-Led Online Class Cost: $225.00
- Live class with an instructor.
- Six months of instructor email support included.
- Course Manual and headset shipped to you.
- Onsite Group Training Cost: Based on Number of Students > Request Group Pricing
- For groups of 3 or more
- Our expert instructors come to your location
What Students Receive:
Each student will receive:
- A printed courseware manual for use during and after class.
- Access to a searchable, electronic version of the courseware manual for reference after class (available for 12 months after class.)
- A PC headset for communicating with your instructor and fellow students during your Microsoft Excel 2007 Training Class
- A course completion certificate upon successful completion of your Microsoft Excel 2007 Training course
- Six months of post-class email support from a Microsoft Excel Instructor
Your training in and use of Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 has provided you with a solid foundation in the basic and intermediate skills for working in Excel. You have used Excel to perform tasks such as running calculations on data and sorting and filtering numeric data. In this Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Training course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining your workflow.
- Collaborate with others using workbooks.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Use Excel with the web.
- Structure workbooks with XML.
This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data. In addition, the course is also for students desiring to prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007, and who already have knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print worksheets that include charts and sorted and filtered data.
Students should have completed, or have experience with, topics covered in the Microsoft Excel 2007 Introduction and Intermediate Training courses.
- Streamlining Workflow
- Create a Macro
- Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Update a Workbook’s Properties
- Modify Excel’s Default Settings
- Protect Files
- Share a Workbook
- Set Revision Tracking
- Review Tracked Revisions
- Merge Workbooks
- Administer Digital Signatures
- Restrict Document Access
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Errors in Formulas
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formulas
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Create a Trendline
- Create Scenarios
- Perform What-If Analysis
- Perform Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create a Workspace
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Edit Links
- Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Publish a Worksheet to the Web
- Import Data from the Web
- Create a Web Query
- Develop XML Maps
- Import and Export XML Data