Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Training
How To Take This Class:
- Live Instructor-Led Online Class Cost: $225.00
- Live class with an instructor.
- Six months of instructor email support included.
- Course Manual and headset shipped to you.
- Onsite Group Training Cost: Based on Number of Students > Request Group Pricing
- For groups of 3 or more
- Our expert instructors come to your location
As a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 user, you are familiar with the basics of creating a presentation and you are able to convey information effectively in a simple way. Static content in presentation, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Training course, you will enhance presentations with feature that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize a design template.
- Add diagrams to your presentation.
- Add special effects to a PowerPoint presentation.
- Use the various options to customize slide shows.
- Use PowerPoint to collaborate on a presentation.
- Finalize a presentation.
This course is designed for students who want to gain the skills necessary to work with design templates, various types of diagrams, special effects, custom slide shows, collaboration functionality, and advanced presentation delivery. This course also assists in the preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. It is for students who already have knowledge of the basics of PowerPoint 2007, including slide formatting and working with tables, charts, images, objects, and presentation preparation.
Students should have completed, or have experience with, topics covered in the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Introduction Training course.
- Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 1B: Personalize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1C: Customize Save Options
- Topic 1D: Apply Advanced Customization Options
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Customize Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Create Custom Themes
- Topic 2D: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 2E: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2F: Modify the Handout Master
- Topic 3A: Create Diagrams
- Topic 3B: Modify Diagrams
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animations
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Share a Presentation
- Topic 7A: Secure Presentations
- Topic 7B: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7C: Publish a Presentation as a Web Page