Microsoft Project 2010 Training
How To Take This Class:
- Live Instructor-Led Online Class Cost: $490.00
- Live class with an instructor.
- Six months of instructor email support included.
- Course Manual and headset shipped to you.
- Onsite Group Training Cost: Based on Number of Students > Request Group Pricing
- For groups of 3 or more
- Our expert instructors come to your location
What Students Receive:
Each student will receive:
- A printed courseware manual for use during and after class.
- Access to a searchable, electronic version of the courseware manual for reference after class (available for 12 months after class.)
- Access to a Microsoft Project 2010 eLearning course for reviewing course topics after class (available for 12 months after class.)
- A PC headset for communicating with your instructor and fellow students during your Microsoft Project 2010 Training Class
- A course completion certificate upon successful completion of your Microsoft Project 2010 Training course
- Six months of post-class email support from a Microsoft Project Instructor
In this Microsoft Project 2010 Training course, students will learn how to use Microsoft Project 2010 to gather information about the various tasks, resources and overall cost of a project plan. Students will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, and finalize the project to implement the project plan. Students will also learn to track and manage a project’s progress once it has entered the implementation phase.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Microsoft Office Project environment and the various views in which you can verify project information.
- Create a new project plan.
- Manage tasks by organizing them and setting task relationships.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalize the project plan.
- Exchange project plan data with other applications.
- Update a project plan.
- Manage project costs.
- Report project data visually.
- Reuse project plan information.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage these project plans.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Explore the Microsoft Project 2010 Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
- Create a Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources to a Project Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Link Dependent Tasks
- Set Task Constraints and Deadlines
- Add Notes to a Task
- Add a Recurring Task
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
- Shorten a Project Using the Critical Path
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report
- Import Project Information
- Export Project Plan Cost Data to an Excel Workbook
- Copy a Picture of the Project Plan Information
- Enter Task Progress
- Enter Overtime Work
- Edit Tasks
- Reschedule a Task
- Filter Tasks
- Set an Interim Plan
- Create a Custom Table
- Create a Custom Field
- Update Cost Rate Tables
- Group Costs
- Link Documents to a Project Plan
- Create a Visual Report
- Customize a Visual Report
- Create a Visual Report Template
- Create a Project Plan Template
- Create a Custom View
- Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Share Resources
- Create a Master Project