Microsoft Publisher 2007 Training
How To Take This Class:
- Live Instructor-Led Online Class Cost: $225.00
- Live class with an instructor.
- Six months of instructor email support included.
- Course Manual and headset shipped to you.
- Onsite Group Training Cost: Based on Number of Students > Request Group Pricing
- For groups of 3 or more
- Our expert instructors come to your location
Microsoft® Office Publisher 2007 is an easy-to-use, flexible program for creating newsletters, brochures, business cards, postcards and flyers for print, email, and the web. In this Microsoft Publisher 2007 Training course, you will look at how to create a publication from scratch or use one of the hundreds of business and personal designs available in Publisher.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a one-page publication.
- Modify a publication’s layout and structure.
- Edit content in the publication.
- Format a publication.
- Format pictures.
- Identify the options for distributing a publication.
This course was designed for persons with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Publisher 2007 to create, layout, and edit publications.
Students should be comfortable navigating in a Windows environment.
- Creating a Basic Publication
- Explore the Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Environment
- Create a Publication from a Publication Design
- Add Design Object Placeholders
- Add Content to a Publication
- Save a Publication
- Create Business Information Data
- Insert Text in a File
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Frames in the Layout
- Connect Text Boxes
- Divide Text Boxes into Columns
- Organize Pages in the Publication
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Research Information
- Find and Replace Text
- Spell Check the Publication
- Save Reusable Content
- Format Text
- Apply Schemes
- Insert Symbols
- Format Paragraphs
- Create Paragraph Styles
- Format Text Boxes
- Format Picture Frames
- Customize Picture Appearance
- Insert WordArt
- Insert a Design Gallery Object
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Manage Pictures in a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Compose a Publication for Email
- Create a Website
- Publish a Web Page