Microsoft Publisher 2010 Training
How To Take This Class:
Microsoft® Office Publisher 2010 is an easy-to-use, flexible program for creating newsletters, brochures, business cards, postcards and flyers for print, email, and the web. In this Microsoft Publisher 2010 Training course, students will look at how to create a publication from scratch or use one of the hundreds of business and personal designs available in Publisher.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a one-page publication.
- Modify a publication’s layout and structure.
- Edit content in the publication.
- Format a publication.
- Format pictures.
- Identify the options for distributing a publication.
This course was designed for persons with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Publisher 2010 to create, layout, and edit publications.
Students should be comfortable navigating in a Windows environment.
- Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- Identify the Components of the Publisher Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Basic Publication
- Add Content to a Publication
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Use Building Blocks
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Send a Publication by Email