Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (AZ-305T00)
This Course Covers Version(s):
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
This Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design a governance solution.
- Design a compute solution.
- Design an application architecture.
- Design storage, non-relational and relational.
- Design data integration solutions.
- Design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- Design network solutions.
- Design backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design monitoring solutions.
- Design migration solutions.
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
- Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
- Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
- General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
The following free online training courses will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
- AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Implement and manage storage in Azure – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Deploy and manage Azure compute resources – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Monitor and back up Azure resources – Learn | Microsoft Docs
This course is designed for students who have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
- Design governance and compute solutions
- Design a governance solution
- Design a compute solution
- Design storage and data integration solutions
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
- Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
- Design an app architecture solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a logging and monitoring solution
- Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
- Design a network infrastructure solution
- Design a business continuity solution
- Design a migration solution
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.