Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700T00)
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft 365
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Managing Microsoft Teams training course, you will learn about various Teams management tools, security and compliance feature for Teams, network requirement for Teams deployment as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams. You will learn about Teams architecture. Specifically, you will learn about the integration between Microsoft Teams and various workloads and services in Microsoft 365. You will learn about security and compliance features for Teams, including conditional access, MFA, Threat, alerts, DLP policies, eDiscovery, and information barrier policies. You will also learn about preparing the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment, including upgrading from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams, network settings, and managing Microsoft Teams endpoints. Lastly, you will learn about how to create and manage teams, manage membership, including internal and external users. You will further learn about different settings and policies to manage collaboration and communication experiences in Microsoft Teams.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Microsoft Teams and how its components work together
- Implement Governance, Security and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Prepare an organization’s environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Deploy and manage teams
- Manage collaboration and communication experiences in Microsoft Teams
- Manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams
Prior to attending this course, students should have:
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment. A Microsoft Teams administrator must be able to plan, deploy, and manage teams, chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video conferencing, live events, calling, and Teams certified devices. A Microsoft Teams administrator has experience integrating Microsoft Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, and other Microsoft, third-party, and custom apps. A Microsoft Teams administrator understands and collaborates with other workloads and roles, such as Network, Voice, Identity, Access, Devices, Licensing, Security, Compliance, Information management, and User Adoption.
- Get started with managing Microsoft Teams
- Explore Microsoft Teams
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Teams
- Implement governance and lifecycle management for Microsoft Teams
- Manage access for external users
- Implement security for Microsoft Teams
- Implement compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Create and manage teams
- Manage collaboration experiences for chat and channels
- Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
- Manage meetings and virtual events experiences
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams devices
- Manage phone numbers
- Manage Phone System for Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshot audio, video, and client issues
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.