In this Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Training course, students will gain foundational knowledge of core data concepts and related Microsoft Azure data services. Students will learn about core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will explore fundamental relational data concepts and relational database services in Azure. They will explore Azure storage for non-relational data and the fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn about modern data warehousing, real-time analytics, and data visualization. This course also helps prepare individuals to take the DP-900 exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe core data concepts
- Identify considerations for relational data on Azure
- Describe considerations for working with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
Successful Azure Data Fundamentals students start with some basic awareness of computing and Internet concepts, and an interest in extracting insights from data.
The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skills in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
- Explore core data concepts
- Core data concepts
- Data roles and Services
- Explore fundamentals of relational data in Azure
- Explore relational data offerings in Azure
- Explore Azure services for relational data
- Explore fundamentals of non-relational data in Azure
- Fundamentals of Azure Storage
- Fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB
- Explore fundamentals of data analytics
- Modern data warehousing
- Streaming and real-time analytics
- Data visualization
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.