Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction Training
This Course Covers Version(s): 2016, 2019 and Office 365
Available Delivery Methods
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform text formatting.
- Add and arrange graphical elements.
- Modify graphical elements.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
- GETTING STARTED WITH POWERPOINT
- Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- View and Navigate a Presentation
- Create and Save a Basic Presentation
- Navigate in PowerPoint for the Web
- Use PowerPoint Help
- Create Presentations
- Edit Text
- Work with Slides
- Design a Presentation
- Format Characters
- Format Paragraphs
- Insert Images
- Insert Shapes
- Create SmartArt
- Insert Icons and 3D Models
- Size, Group, and Arrange Objects
- Format Images
- Format Shapes
- Customize SmartArt
- Format Icons
- Format 3D Models
- Animate Objects
- Review Your Presentation
- Apply Transitions
- Print or Export a Presentation
- Deliver Your Presentation
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.