Microsoft Outlook Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s): 2016, 2019 and Office 365
Available Delivery Methods
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Protect your mailbox and manage its size.
- Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management.
- Work with advanced calendar settings.
- Import and forward contacts.
- Assign delegate permissions and share Outlook items with others.
- Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.
- MODIFYING MESSAGE PROPERTIES AND CUSTOMIZING OUTLOOK
- Insert Hyperlinks and Symbols
- Modify Message Properties
- Add Email Accounts to Outlook
- Customize Outlook Options
- Group and Sort Messages
- Filter and Manage Messages
- Search Outlook Items
- Manage Junk Email Options
- Manage Your Mailbox Size
- Use Automatic Replies
- Use Rules to Organize Messages
- Create and Use Quick Steps
- Set Advanced Calendar Options
- Create and Manage Additional Calendars
- Manage Meeting Responses
- Import and Export Contacts
- Use Electronic Business Cards
- Forward Contacts
- Assign and Manage Tasks
- Share Your Calendar
- Share Your Contacts
- Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Work with Outlook Data Files
Students should have attended or be familiar with the concepts covered in the Microsoft Outlook Introduction Training course.