Microsoft Outlook Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s):
2016, 2019 and Office 365
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft Outlook Advanced Training course, you will use Outlook’s advanced features to customize and manage your email communications, including using advanced features to organize emails, managing calendar settings and options, managing contact information, scheduling tasks, and managing Outlook archives and data file settings. You will: Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options. Organize, search, and manage messages. Protect your mailbox and manage its size. Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management. Work with advanced calendar settings. Import and forward contacts. Assign delegate permissions and share Outlook items with others. Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Protect your mailbox and manage its size.
- Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management.
- Work with advanced calendar settings.
- Import and forward contacts.
- Assign delegate permissions and share Outlook items with others.
- Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.
This course is intended for students who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Outlook® and want to know how to use its advanced features to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, search functions, and other communication tasks.
- MODIFYING MESSAGE PROPERTIES AND CUSTOMIZING OUTLOOK
- Insert Hyperlinks and Symbols
- Modify Message Properties
- Add Email Accounts to Outlook
- Customize Outlook Options
- ORGANIZING, SEARCHING, AND MANAGING MESSAGES
- Group and Sort Messages
- Filter and Manage Messages
- Search Outlook Items
- MANAGING YOUR MAILBOX
- Manage Junk Email Options
- Manage Your Mailbox Size
- AUTOMATING MESSAGE MANAGEMENT
- Use Automatic Replies
- Use Rules to Organize Messages
- Create and Use Quick Steps
- WORKING WITH CALENDAR SETTINGS
- Set Advanced Calendar Options
- Create and Manage Additional Calendars
- Manage Meeting Responses
- MANAGING CONTACTS
- Import and Export Contacts
- Use Electronic Business Cards
- Forward Contacts
- SHARING OUTLOOK ITEMS
- Assign and Manage Tasks
- Share Your Calendar
- Share Your Contacts
- MANAGING OUTLOOK DATA FILES
- Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Work with Outlook Data Files
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.