Microsoft Outlook Introduction Training
This Course Covers Version(s): 2016, 2019 and Office 365
Available Delivery Methods
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
- GETTING STARTED WITH OUTLOOK
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Work with Messages
- Access Outlook Help
- Outlook on the Web
- Add Message Recipients
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Format Message Content
- Attach Files and Items
- Add Illustrations to Messages
- Manage Automatic Message Content
- Customize Reading Options
- Track Messages
- Recall and Resend Messages
- Mark Messages
- Organize Messages Using Folders
- Create and Edit Contacts
- View and Print Contacts
- View the Calendar
- Create Appointments
- Schedule Meetings
- Print the Calendar
- Create Tasks
- Create Notes
To ensure your success in this course, you will need to have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders.