Microsoft Outlook Introduction Training
This Course Covers Version(s):
2016, 2019 and Office 365
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft Outlook Introduction Training course, students will use Outlook to compose and manage their email communications, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Students will learn to navigate Outlook to read and respond to email. Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages. Attach files and insert illustrations to messages. Customize read and response options. Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages. Create and work with Contacts. Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar and create and work with Tasks and Notes.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
To ensure your success in this course, you will need to have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders.
This course is intended for those with a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and who need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, and other communication tasks.
- GETTING STARTED WITH OUTLOOK
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Work with Messages
- Access Outlook Help
- Outlook on the Web
- FORMATTING MESSAGES
- Add Message Recipients
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Format Message Content
- WORKING WITH ATTACHMENTS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- Attach Files and Items
- Add Illustrations to Messages
- Manage Automatic Message Content
- CUSTOMIZING MESSAGE OPTIONS
- Customize Reading Options
- Track Messages
- Recall and Resend Messages
- ORGANIZING MESSAGES
- Mark Messages
- Organize Messages Using Folders
- MANAGING CONTACTS
- Create and Edit Contacts
- View and Print Contacts
- WORKING WITH THE CALENDAR
- View the Calendar
- Create Appointments
- Schedule Meetings
- Print the Calendar
- WORKING WITH TASKS AND NOTES
- Create Tasks
- Create Notes
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.