Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced Training
How To Take This Class:
What Students Receive:
Each student will receive:
- A printed courseware manual for use during and after class.
- Access to a searchable, electronic version of the courseware manual for reference after class (available for 12 months after class.)
- A PC headset for communicating with your instructor and fellow students during your Microsoft Access 2010 Training Class
- A course completion certificate upon successful completion of your Microsoft Access 2010 Training course
- Six months of post-class email support from a Microsoft Access Instructor
Your training in and use of Microsoft Office Access 2010 has provided you with a solid foundation in the basic and intermediate skills of working in Microsoft Office Access 2010. You have worked with the various Access objects, such as tables, queries, forms, and reports. In this Microsoft Access 2010 Training course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Access by structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, working with macros, enhancing forms and reports, and maintaining a database.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- Create and revise Microsoft Office Access 2010 macros.
- Display data more effectively in a form.
- Customize reports by using various Microsoft Office Access 2010 features, making them more effective.
- Maintain your database using tools provided by Microsoft Office Access 2010.
This Microsoft Access 2010 Training course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include working with heavily related tables; creating advanced queries, forms, and reports; writing macros to automate common tasks; and performing general database maintenance.
- Structuring Existing Data
- Restructure the Data in a Table
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve the Table Structure
- Create SubQueries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Group and Summarize Records Using Criteria
- Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
- Create a Macro
- Attach a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- Include a Chart in a Report
- Print Data in Columns
- Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Publish Reports as PDF
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database