Instructor-Led Online Class Frequently Asked Questions
How are these classes different than taking a class in-person?
Our instructor-led online classes:
- Are not recorded eLearning! These are live, hands-on classes where you will watch your instructor demonstrate skills and then get the chance to practice yourself, all while your instructor remains in the classroom with you available to answer questions or give assistance.
- Are guaranteed to run, even for just one student. If, for any reason, your class must be cancelled, you tuition will be completely refunded and you may attend the same class within 6 months of the original class date at no charge.
- Allow you to retake the class at any time in the future for free! (must be same software version of class and you must enroll in a class date that already has other students enrolled – please contact us for scheduling a free retake.)
- Provide six months of after-class email support from your instructor.
- Give you the flexibility to attend class from your home or office without traveling.
- Are almost identical to an in-person class, due to our use of the latest in online classroom technology. You will be able to see everything your instructor does, hear them (we send you a complimentary headset for your PC or Mac,) ask questions at any point in the class, hear all of the other students in class and get assistance from the instructor by sharing (at your discretion) your computer screen with them.
- Provide a virtual environment, when necessary, for students to access complete labs and exercises.
- Have generally smaller class sizes than an in-person class, providing more individual attention from your instructor.
How do I receive my course materials?
We ship your courseware and a complimentary USB headset with microphone to your home or office at no additional charge.
Do I receive a certificate showing I completed the class?
Yes. Once you have completed the class, we will email your certificate to you.
What times are classes offered?
Our classes normally begin at 10:00am Eastern Time and end around 5:00pm Eastern Time. Several breaks, including a lunch break, are taken throughout the day.
What types of payment do you accept for these classes?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. You can also complete your registration by providing your credit card information by phone. Simply register for your class on our website, and contact us at 1-800-971-3203 to complete your payment. We can also invoice for companies that have received approval in advance.
The pricing displayed for each live, online class is for one student to attend. Attending consists of anyone watching the screen cast portion of the instructor presentation even if that person did not receive a book or is not completing hands-on exercises. Sharing of course material or broadcasting the screen cast portion of the presentation for multiple people to view (when not having paid for each individual viewing) is a violation of our service agreement as well as a copyright violation and is expressly prohibited.
We understand that your needs or schedule might change prior to your class being held. Because our classes are guaranteed to run, even if you are the only student enrolled, we ask that you notify us at least 10 business days in advance if you will not be able to attend your class. Based on when you notify us of your registration cancellation, the following fees will apply.
|More than 10 business days in advance.||No cancellation fee assessed.|
|10 business days or less in advance.||Cancellation fee equaling 30% of total course tuition.|
What is your refund policy?
If you are not happy with your class experience, just notify us via email within 5 business days of the end of your class and we will refund your tuition in full. Or alternatively, you can retake the class on a different date at no charge. While we take every measure to ensure your class experience is a great one, we can not offer refunds for any reason outside of our control, including but not limited to: student losing power or internet connection, student not having the proper software installed, student enrolling in the wrong class, student not meeting the prerequisites for a class or student not being able to attend class for any reason.