This Course Covers Version(s): Adobe Photoshop CC (2020 release)
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Adobe Photoshop CC Training course, students will learn how to correct, enhance, and distort digital images, create image composites, and prepare images for print and the web. In addition to learning the essential elements of the Photoshop interface, students will also learn how to modify and repair images, and manage color; refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement; import, export, organize, and save files; use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images; apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects, apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects; apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks; edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation and much more.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
Students should have a working knowledge of their computer and its operating system. Make sure that you know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands, and also how to open, save, and close files.
This course is designed for both new and experienced Adobe Photoshop users who are interested in becoming more proficient in their use of Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Customize the Photoshop Workspace
- Creating Basic Images
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Work with Digital Devices
- Managing Selections and Layers
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
- Adjusting Images
- Modify Images
- Repair Images
- Implement Color Management
- Refining Images
- Adjust Layers
- Apply Camera Raw
- Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
- Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Save Images for the Web
- Save Images for Print
- Format Images for Other Programs
- Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Apply Tool Presets
- Applying Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Apply Type Special Effects
- Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Automating Tasks
- Create and Apply Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
- Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
This course helps students prepare for the following exam:
Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.