This Time Management Training course introduces students to the concepts of time management and it’s importance in increasing personal productivity. The course covers how to set goals, use technology and tools to help manage a schedule and how to prevent interruptions and other obstacles from affecting your efforts.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop time management plans by identifying goals, creating daily plans, and recognizing obstacles.
- Use technology to save time instead of wasting time; and maintain a reasonable workload by saying “no”.
- Increase productivity by controlling interruptions and meetings, and recognizing factors that adversely affect productivity.
- Avoid information overload by identifying causes, screening information, controlling paperwork, and using a filing system to organize your office.
This course is designed for professionals interested in increasing their productivity through better time management.
- Time management overview
- Principles of time management
- Productivity cycles
- Goals and priorities
- Time management plans
- Time management plan
- Daily plan
- Technology and time management
- Technology saves time
- Say “No”
- Interruptions and meetings
- Factors affecting productivity
- Information overload
- Causes of information overload
- Organize your office
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.