Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Adobe Acrobat DC Training course, students will learn how to reliably create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms with Adobe Acrobat DC. This cross-platform (Mac and Windows) training course shows students how to collaborate effectively through electronic reviews, easily share their work across multiple platforms and devices and speed up their production and business task workflow with Acrobat DC.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and edit PDF files
- Combine files
- Work with bookmarks, links and buttons
- Review and comment on documents
- Digitally sign PDFs
- Reduce PDF file size
Students should have experience using a computer to complete basic tasks.
This course is designed for both new and experienced Adobe Acrobat users who are interested in becoming more proficient in their use of Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Accessing PDF Documents
- Open a PDF Document
- Browse a PDF Document
- Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Combine Multiple PDF Documents
- Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Work with Bookmarks
- Create Links and Buttons
- Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Add Page Elements
- Add Comments and Markup
- Compare PDF Documents
- Initiate and Manage a Review
- Digitally Sign PDF Documents
- Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Optimize PDF Files
- Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.