Introduction to Agile and Scrum Methodologies Training
This Course Covers Version(s): All
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this course, participants will identify the Agile project management principles and use the Scrum methodology of Agile to manage projects. Agile project management is growing in popularity as a method for delivering value quickly. This course presents the tenets of Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework as a primary example to demonstrate the Agile approaches, their benefits, and challenges. This course qualifies for 7 PDUs.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic concepts, core values, principles, and methodologies of Agile.
- Address the myths, challenges, and benefits of Agile.
- Define the Scrum methodology of Agile.
- Execute sprint ceremonies using Scrum tools and techniques.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is intended for business professionals in a variety of roles who want to learn about Agile methodologies as a prelude to Agile adoption or migration, and for those who work on projects that require more flexibility and adaptability than traditional project management approaches.
- GETTING STARTED WITH AGILE
- Overview of Agile
- Core Values of Agile
- Principles of Agile
- Common Methodologies of Agile
- Overcome the Myths and Misunderstandings of Agile
- Overcome the Challenges of Agile
- The Benefits of Agile
- Identify Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum
- Define the Sprint Ceremonies
- Estimate a Scrum Project
- Conduct a Sprint Planning Meeting
- Conduct a Sprint
- Conduct a Sprint Review Meeting
- Conduct a Sprint Retrospective Meeting
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.