Introduction to Agile Training
This Course Covers Version(s): N/A
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
This one-day Introduction to Agile Training course provides a solid foundation for anyone seeking to develop fluency in Agile concepts, terms, and practices. It teaches the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto, as well as the values of key Agile frameworks and methods, including Scrum. This course equips participants with the tools and knowledge to adopt a holistic Agile approach toward achieving organizational goals.
This course has been approved by PMI for 8 PDUs.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand what types of projects are ideal for applying Agile practices
- Craft a product roadmap that is focused on delivering a consistent value stream that is recognizable to the customer
- More accurately estimate work
- Manage an evolving product backlog with changing requirements
- Write better requirements using user stories and acceptance criteria that best represents the voice of the customer
- Create and interpret “Information Radiators” and make timely decisions that impact the success of a project
- Increase customer interaction and transparency
- Employ Agile practices that improve quality, reduce defects and speed up delivery time
This course is intended for employees at any level of the organization seeking to integrate the culture, principles, and practices of Agile.
- Agile Foundation
- Agile Development Overview
- When is Agile Appropriate?
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Environment
- Agile Workshops
- Project Charter
- Agile Roadmap
- Product Backlog
- Agile Methodologies Overview
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Sprint Backlog
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Team Chartering
- Stages of Team Development
- Agile Tooling
- Information Radiators (Task/Kanban
- Board, Work in Progress Limits, Sprint
- Burndown Chart, Release Burnup Chart)
- Relative Sizing
- Story Points
- Affinity Estimating
- Planning Poker
- Consensus Building
- Managing with Agile Key Performance
- Indicators (KPIs)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Unit Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Active Listening
- Stakeholder Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Contract Types
- Burn Rate
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.