This Course Covers Version(s): N/A
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate and manipulate the DOM API
- Understand what jQuery is and how to add it to applications
- Use jQuery to select complex sets of elements from the DOM
- Develop rich web pages that respond to user interaction
- Interact with server-side code using Ajax
- Use third-party plugins or write your own
Students should have familiarity with using HTML in web applications.
- Debugging Tools
- More On Element Selection
- Attributes, Forms, and DOM
- More jQuery!
- Event Handling
- More On Elements!
- Navigation Techniques
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery UI
- JSON Objects
- JSON Syntax and Processing
- jQuery, JSON, and AJAX
- Why jQuery?
- Basic jQuery
- Manipulating the DOM
- Performance and Optimization
- Download Options
- Responsive Web Design
- User Interface Principles
- Layout Techniques
- Selection Techniques
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.