Microsoft SharePoint Advanced Site Owner Training
This Course Covers Version(s): SharePoint 2016
Available Delivery Methods
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Configure site settings.
- Integrate external applications and data.
- Configure site metadata.
- Manage archiving and compliance.
- Implement workflows.
- Configuring Site Settings
- Configure Site Settings to Meet Team Requirements
- Configure Site Search
- Organize the Site and Configure Navigation
- Configure Site Auditing
- Integrating External Applications and Data
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
- Configuring Site Metadata
- Create a Custom Content Type
- Add Site Columns to Content Types
- Create and Configure Document Sets
- Managing Archiving and Compliance
- Manage Site Closure and Deletion
- Configure In-place Records Management
- Manage Records Using the Records Center
- Manage Content with the Content Organizer
- Configure Information Management Policies
- Implementing Workflows
- Plan a Workflow
- Create and Publish a Workflow
- Test Workflows
- Design and Implement Advanced Workflows
Students should have experience with the topics covered in the Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner Training course.