Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft SharePoint 2016
Available Delivery Methods
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and configure new sites.
- Add and configure document libraries.
- Add and configure lists.
- Create custom lists and forms.
- Assign permissions and access rights.
- Extend SharePoint functionality with web parts.
- Creating and Configuring a New Site
- Create a New Site
- Configure the Look and Feel of Your Site
- Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Configure a Document Library
- Configure Document Versioning and Check Out
- Configure a Content Approval Process
- Adding and Configuring Lists
- Add and Configure an Announcements List
- Add and Configure a Tasks List
- Create, Configure, and Integrate Contacts and Calendars
- Creating Custom Lists and Forms
- Create and Configure Custom Lists
- Create Custom List Forms
- Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
- Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
- Extending SharePoint Functionality with Web Parts
- Add and Configure Included Web Parts
- Add and Configure External Web Parts
Students should have basic SharePoint site user skills such as the ability to access and use lists, libraries, and documents on a typical SharePoint team site.