Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this SharePoint Site Owner Training course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint team site so that their team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively. Students will learn how to implement SharePoint sites, features, and content structures properly so that users will be able to securely share files, collaborate on documents, and access information they need to work with their colleagues more effectively. Note: The skills covered in this course are appropriate both for Site Owners who work in environments with SharePoint Online servers and for those using on-premises SharePoint servers in Modern Experience mode. This course covers the comprehensive suite of SharePoint online features and functions, which may go beyond what is available if the production environment is limited to SharePoint 2019 servers. How the environment is customized and configured will also affect how production sites compare to the sample sites shown in class.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and configure new sites.
- Add and configure document libraries.
- Add and configure lists.
- Create custom lists and forms.
- Create and configure a communication site..
- Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
Students should have basic SharePoint site user skills such as the ability to access and use lists, libraries, and documents on a typical SharePoint team site.
This course is designed for students who need to create and manage a SharePoint team or communication site in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019.
- Creating and Configuring a New Site
- Create a Site in SharePoint
- Configure Site Look and Layout
- Create Document Libraries
- Configure File Versioning and Checkout
- Configure Content Approval
- Add List Apps to a Site
- Create Custom Lists
- Create Calculated and Validated Columns
- Secure Sites with Permissions
- Secure Apps, Documents, and Files
- Create a Communication Site
- Configure a Communication Site
- Capture Data with Forms
- Store Form Data in SharePoint with Flow
- Automate Business Processes with Forms, Flow, and SharePoint
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.