Microsoft SharePoint Site User Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2019
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft SharePoint Site User Training course, students will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents. Students will also learn how to work with SharePoint lists and libraries and see how to integrate SharePoint with OneDrive, save and share Office 365 documents and files and manage file versions and document recovery. Finally, students will see how to automate business processes using SharePoint and Microsoft Power Automate. Note: The skills covered in this course are appropriate both for Site Users who work in environments with SharePoint Online servers and for those using on-premise SharePoint servers in Modern Experience mode. This course covers the comprehensive suite of SharePoint online features and functions, which may go beyond what is available if the production environment is limited to SharePoint 2019 servers. How the environment is customized and configured will also affect how production sites compare to the sample sites shown in class.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Launch a SharePoint site and navigate among the pages and resources provided by the site.
- Use SharePoint lists to track and view information.
- Use document libraries to store and organize documents.
- Find, share, and archive content stored in SharePoint.
- Author documents as a member of a SharePoint team site.
- Use SharePoint workflow automation tools.
Students should be familiar with how to navigate a Windows environment and how to use a web browser.
This course is designed for students who are new to using SharePoint.
- Navigating SharePoint Sites
- Launch SharePoint
- Gain Access to a Site You Didn’t Create
- Navigate Within a SharePoint Site
- Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
- Add and Populate Lists
- Change View Options
- Create a Custom View
- Store Files in a Document Library
- Create and Use Document Templates
- Search for Items in Lists or Libraries
- Share Through Links
- Move Files Offline
- Work Together on Documents
- Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
- Use Rule-Based Automation
- Use Power Automate to Automate a Workflow
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.