Microsoft SharePoint Site User Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2019
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft SharePoint Site User Training course, students will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents. Students will also learn how to work with SharePoint lists and libraries and see how to integrate SharePoint with OneDrive, save and share Office 365 documents and files and manage file versions and document recovery. Note: The skills covered in this course are appropriate both for Site Users who work in environments with SharePoint Online servers and for those using on-premise SharePoint servers in Modern Experience mode. This course covers the comprehensive suite of SharePoint online features and functions, which may go beyond what is available if the production environment is limited to SharePoint 2019 servers. How the environment is customized and configured will also affect how production sites compare to the sample sites shown in class.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Interact with SharePoint Sites.
- Work with documents, content, and lists.
- Share, follow, and collaborate on content.
- Interact with Office 365 files via SharePoint.
- Manage Office 365 apps with SharePoint.
Students should be familiar with how to navigate a Windows environment and how to use a web browser.
This course is designed for students who are new to using SharePoint.
- Interacting with SharePoint Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate a SharePoint Site
- Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
- Store, Access, and Modify Documents and Files
- Add and Populate Lists
- Configure List Views, Filters, and Grouping
- Configure Your Delve Profile
- Share and Follow Content
- Search for Content
- Synchronize SharePoint Files with OneDrive
- Save and Share Office 365 Documents
- Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
- Manage Microsoft Outlook with SharePoint
- Manage Microsoft Teams with SharePoint
- Manage Tasks with Planner and SharePoint
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.