Microsoft SharePoint Site User Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft SharePoint 2016
Available Delivery Methods
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Interact with SharePoint Team Sites.
- Work with documents, content, and libraries.
- Interact in SharePoint.
- Work with Lists.
- Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office.
- Interacting with SharePoint Team Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
- Working with Documents, Content, and Libraries
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents and Content
- Interacting in SharePoint
- Update and Share Your Profile
- Follow and Share Content
- Working with Lists
- Add and Modify List Items
- Configure List Views
- Filter and Group Data with List Views
- Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Manage Document Versions
- Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook
Students should be familiar with how to navigate a Windows environment and how to use a web browser.