Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Advanced Training course, students will use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare PDF files for commercial printing. This course is for students who want to create sophisticated, interactive PDF files utilizing the advanced features of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and manage PDF documents
- Customize the Acrobat Pro DC workspace
- Create PDFs from technical documents
- Enhance PDF documents
- Create interactive PDF forms
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing
Students should have attended, or be familiar with the concepts covered in the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Training course.
In this course, students will use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare PDF files for commercial printing.
- CUSTOMIZING THE ACROBAT PRO DC WORKSPACE
- Customize the Toolbars
- Create Custom Tool Sets
- Create PDF Documents by Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measure Technical Drawings
- Embed Multimedia
- Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Use Actions
- Manage the Security of PDF Documents
- Create a PDF Form
- Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
- Apply Color Management Settings
- Preview Printed Effects
- Perform Preflight on a PDF Document
- Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Create a Composite and Color Separations
- Export a PDF Document to Other Formats
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.