Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s):
2016, 2019 and Office 365
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Training course, students will take their existing PowerPoint skills, and presentations, to the next level. They’ll learn how to customize design templates, add tables and charts to their presentations, work with multimedia, build advanced slide transitions and animations, collaborate with others on a presentation, and secure and distribute a presentation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize design templates.
- Add tables.
- Add charts.
- Work with media.
- Build advanced transitions and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize the delivery of a presentation.
- Modify presentation navigation.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint, who wish to take advantage of the application’s higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
- Customizing Design Templates
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Add Headers and Footers
- Adding Tables
- Create a Table
- Format a Table
- Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Adding Charts
- Create a Chart
- Format a Chart
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Working with Media
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Add a Screen Recording
- Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
- Use the Morph Transition
- Customize Animations
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Co-author a Presentation
- Customizing Presentation Delivery
- Enhance a Live Presentation
- Record a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Modifying Presentation Navigation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Links
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Create a Video or a CD
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.