Microsoft Word Intermediate Training
This Course Covers Version(s):
2016, 2019 and Office 365
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft Word Intermediate Training course, students will learn how to organize content using tables and charts, customize formats using styles and themes, insert content using Quick Parts, use templates to automate document formatting, manage long documents and use mail merge to create letters, envelopes and labels. This course also helps prepare students interested in the Microsoft Office Specialist Program for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certification exams.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Organize content using tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
This course is for students who are ready to use Microsoft Word to create more complex documents and increase their level of proficiency in Word.
- ORGANIZING CONTENT USING TABLES AND CHARTS
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create a Chart
- Add an Excel Table to a Word Document
- CUSTOMIZING FORMATS USING STYLES AND THEMES
- Create and Modify Text Styles
- Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Apply Document Themes
- INSERTING CONTENT USING QUICK PARTS
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- USING TEMPLATES TO AUTOMATE DOCUMENT FORMATTING
- Create a Document Using a Template
- Create and Modify a Template
- Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
- CONTROLLING THE FLOW OF A DOCUMENT
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- MANAGING LONG DOCUMENTS
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert a Table of Contents
- Insert an Ancillary Table
- Manage Outlines
- Create a Master Document
- USING MAIL MERGE TO CREATE LETTERS, ENVELOPES, AND LABELS
- Use Mail Merge
- Merge Data for Envelopes and Labels
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.