Microsoft Excel Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft Excel versions 2013, 2016 and 2019 and Office 365 (Does not cover Excel for Mac OS)
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft Excel Advanced training course, students will learn how to use features in Excel to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply complex formulas and functions. Students will see how to create Links and External References to Worksheets and Workbooks, use Lookup functions like VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP, and watch and evaluate formulas to find and fix logic errors. Students will also learn how to protect worksheets and workbooks from inadvertent changes being made, apply data validation to ensure correct data is entered in the worksheet and will see how to use Macros to automate common tasks in Excel. Finally, students will learn about visualizing data using Sparklines and Maps and how to forecast data trends in Excel.
After successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Perform advanced data analysis.
- Collaborate on workbooks with other users.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality using Macros.
- Create Sparklines and map data visually.
- Forecast data.
This course is suggested for students who are experienced Excel users and would like to learn about more advanced Excel features like Functions, Macros and Data Validation.
- Referencing Data in Other Worksheets or Workbooks
- How to Use Links and External References
- How to Use 3-D References
- Consolidating Data
- Working with Lookup Functions and Auditing Formulas
- Lookup Functions: LOOKUP(), VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP(), MATCH(), INDEX(), TRANSPOSE()
- Display Cell Relationships using Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas to Find and Fix Errors
- Secure and Share Workbooks
- Share a Workbook to Collaborate
- How to Protect Excel Worksheets and Workbooks
- Validate Data and Automate Worksheets
- How to Use Data Validation
- Find Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Use Macros to Automate Tasks
- How to Use Sparklines and Map Data
- Using Sparklines
- How to Map Data in Excel
- Using Forecasting Tools in Excel
- Use Data Tables to Determine Possible Outcomes
- Use Scenarios to Determine Potential Outcomes
- Using Goal Seek in Excel
- How to Forecast Data Trends in Excel
This course does not align to a specific exam or certification.
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.