Microsoft Word Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s):
2016, 2019 and Office 365
- Live Class with Instructor
- Digital Course Manual
- Hands-on Labs
- One Year Access to Recorded Course
In this Microsoft Word Advanced Training course, students will learn how to use images in a document, create custom graphic elements for use in their documents, collaborate with others in creating and editing documents, add reference marks and notes to documents, secure sensitive documents, create forms in Microsoft Word documents and use macros to automate common tasks. This course also helps prepare students interested in the Microsoft Office Specialist Program for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certification exams.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
This course also helps prepare students interested in the Microsoft Office Specialist Program for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certification exams.
- MANIPULATING IMAGES
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Insert Other Media Elements
- USING CUSTOM GRAPHIC ELEMENTS
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Draw Shapes
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- COLLABORATING ON DOCUMENTS
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up a Document
- Review Markups
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
- ADDING DOCUMENT REFERENCES AND LINKS
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
- SECURING A DOCUMENT
- Suppress Information
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Restrict Document Access
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- USING FORMS TO MANAGE CONTENT
- Create Forms
- Modify Forms
- AUTOMATING REPETITIVE TASKS WITH MACROS
- Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Create a Macro
- For Private Groups as small as 2 people.
- Live, Instructor-led Online or Onsite Class for your group.
- Customizable to your needs.